1. Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
2. Cast iron Doesn't react with food or alters flavors, It can leach some iron into your food and that's pretty good for health.
3. Ergonomic wooden Handles:The sturdy soft-touch handles allow for a comfortable and secure grip, Features a convenient hang-hole to store on pot racks.
4. To clean cast iron sauteuse pan, simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely.
5. Compatible with gas, electric induction,halogen or ceramic glass cooktops.
6. ldeal for frying, Scrambling, Sautéing, and searing your favorite recipes.
GLJY Cast Iron Nonstick Skillet Uncoated Scratch Resistant Frying Pan Omelette Saute Pan Induction Compatible Cookware - B07F86F7KP